1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.❞
No I’m not smiling at you I’m smiling at your dog don’t look at me
did dr. dre even attend medical school?
i guess you learn something new every day
Fox spent much of its VMA coverage questioning Beyonce’s ability to promote feminism while being "extremely sexual."
Megyn Kelly labeled Beyonce’s message and lyrics as “skanky,” while a FoxNews.com article claimed the singer “seemed to ensure her behind was the focus on each song, all the while educating young viewers about feminism.”
On The Five, Fox hosts suggested “she’s auditioning for a future husband,” and Greg Gutfeld announced that ”the greatest thing about pop culture is convincing women that acting like strippers is empowering.”
What Fox failed to recognize is that expressing sexuality does not automatically remove a woman’s right to discuss equality. Instead, the network righteously slut-shamed Beyonce and used her performance as basis to attack feminism as a whole. In reality, such policing of women’s sexuality has harmed progress toward equality. The very same mindset has been used to dismiss women’s need to access contraception, and blame rape survivors for their own assaults.
If anyone is going to be shamed, it should be Fox and its irresponsible coverage of women’s issues.
Everything Beyonce does is careful and thought out. Her entire image is perfection crafted from planning ahead. She does not ‘wing it’ or throw things into her performances and public appearances ‘just because’.
What she did at this award show was amazing, especially because of how intentional and thought out it clearly was.
Feminism is a scary word for a lot of people. Many women are afraid of calling themselves feminist because they think it implies anger, hatred of men, or a rejection of traditional femininity.
Beyonce presented everyone watching with two distinct images of what many viewers viewed as two very different women. There is the strong, independent FEMINIST. She is the woman who likes being in control and being in the spotlight. Then there is the WIFE and MOTHER. She is soft, sweet, smiling at the husband and child you can tell she loves and values so much.
For every girl watching who was afraid to be a feminist, afraid to be powerful, because of what she thought she would lose, this is an incredible message. You can be all the things you want to be. You can be both. Feminists can have amazing happy, full lives full of both traditional and modern womanhood.
Feminism means gender should not be a source of persecution or a restriction of your choices. Feminism mean the type of person you should be is based on what you value, not what outside forces pressure you to value because of your gender or biological sex. Shout at the top of your lungs that you are a feminist and proud. Then go and be the exact person that you want to be.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.❞
i find it funny that “i like big butts” has always been a well-liked song, but as soon as Nicki Minaj samples it and shows off her amazing ass in a video, suddenly OH MY GOD WHAT A SLUT PUT THAT AWAY
like, it’s okay for a guy to talk about how much he loves butts
but it’s not okay for women to love their own butts
funny how that works
50 Songs; 50 Nicki Verses:
// MonsterKanye West // Love MoreChris Brown // LowJuicy J // I Ain’t ThruKeyshia Cole // Make Me Proud Drake // Out of My Mind B.o.B // Raining Men Rihanna // Up Out My Face (Remix) Mariah Carey // Get Like Me Nelly // Roger That Young Money // So Bad Cam’ron // Somebody Else Mario // Take it to the Head DJ Khaled // My Chick Bad Ludacris // Tapout Rich Gang // Woohoo Christina Aguilera // Tonight I’m Getting Over You (Remix) Carly Rae Jepsen // True Colors Wiz Khaifa // Up All Night Drake // Where Dem Girls At David Guetta // Bottoms Up Trey Songz // She Came to Give it to You Usher // Till the World Ends (Femme Fatale Remix) Britney Spears // Whip My Hair (Remix) Willow Smith // #twerkit Busta Rhymes // 5 Star Bitch (Remix) Yo Gotti // 2012 Jay Sean // All I Do is Win (Remix) DJ Khaled // Fireball Willow Smith // Bang Bang Jessie J // Beauty and a Beat Justin Bieber // Give Me All Your Luvin’ Madonna // Teqkilla (Remix) M.I.A. // Clappers Wale // Shakin’ it 4 Daddy Robin Thicke // Livin’ it Up Ciara // Dance (A$$) (Remix) Big Sean // I’m Out Ciara // Entertainment 2.0 Sean Paul // Flawless (Remix) Beyonce // I Luv Dem Strippers 2Chainz // Freaks French Montana // Get Low Waka Flocka Flame // Lil’ Freak Usher // the Creep the Lonely Island // Girl on Fire (Inferno Version) Alicia Keys // Dark Fantasy Kanye West // Hands Up Swizz Beatz // Born Stunna (Remix) Birdman // In My Head (Remix) Jason Derulo //
In Christ we have put on a new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. (Colossians 3:10) We no longer conform to the patterns of this world, but we are to be transformed by the renewing of our minds (Romans 12:2). In Christ, we have a renewed mind. As we dwell in His Word and let His truth speak to us, He reveals thoughts or old mindsets that are in conflict with God’s or contrary to His truth so we can turn from those and come to view our reality from His perspective (a heavenly one) and align our thoughts with His. Any worldly pattern of thinking- doubt, fear, lies- are torn down and washed away when the truth of Jesus Christ is known. God transforms us and renews our minds in Christ as we come to know Him more and become more like Him. He will change our perspective and the way we think as we look at & see everything through His eyes.